Friday, November 8, 2013

WHEN MEATBALLS COME IN HANDY

mufins07

 

Boy have we been busy lol! remember when I made the meatballs along with a few other freezer meals, they are just one of the many things that sure come in handy when you’re on the go! I love keeping them in the freezer, as they can be cooked in the oven or put in the crock pot,and with the Holidays coming up , my two day Christmas show, my dad’s surprise 80th birthday party, a cookie party with the grandkids at my sisters which by the way she wants me to make aprons for all the kids, can you say oh boy! lol!then back to sisters kitchen for Thanksgiving, so there’ll be a lot of kitchen activity going on this month and in-between we’ll be trying to squeak out some sweet potato pies with the rest of that abundance of sweet potatoes we got a few weeks back

now I know you can buy pre cooked meatballs and homemade can sometimes be sooooo much better and going out to eat is sometimes quicker as we don’t have a problem doing from time to time but eating at home when you’re busy busy busy  can be um um good!

 

muffins08

No comments: