Thursday, January 9, 2014

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR BRUSSELS?

cooking2

 

Brussels sprouts are one of those things that two or three are enough lol! I’ve never cared much for them but will eat just  a taste, while going through a magazine at the hospital I came across a different way to prepare them so I thought I’d give it  a try today, I boiled them, then drained them, then transferred them to a skillet of butter & a little olive oil, frying them till they were golden brown, hubby says to make them this way all the time lol! as for one who doesn’t care for Brussels I ate four lol! Do you have a good recipe for Brussels, let us know & we may give your recipe a try!

 

update on John: he is off everything & holding his own but very weak, hopefully he will get moved to a room in  a few days & get started on physical therapy

 

 

No comments: