Monday, December 8, 2014

FRITTERS RECIPE REVISTED

Surprising my sister with apple fritters just seemed the thing to do,

a few weeks ago my brother-n-law under went open heart surgery, he is home & recovering nicely,

I made some dusted with cinnamon/sugar & some with powdered sugar

  it’s been a few years since I’ve made these sooooo I may have to test one or two before delivering  lol!

 

cook11

 

APPLE FRITTERS

******************

2c.flour(self rising)

3 tbsp.sugar

2 eggs (well beaten)

1c.milk

2c.tart apples(3-4)

*shift together flour & sugar
*add eggs
*add milk
*stir to blend
*refrigerate 2hrs
*stir in apples
*drop by tbsp. into hot oil
*roll fritters in choice of cinnamon/sugar or powdered sugar ( I do some of both)

seems I never have 2hrs to wait around on these LOL so I always mix it all up cover with plastic wrap & put into the fridge till morning & they have always turned out just fine
*how many fritters will determine how big or small you make them
*note* if too big they will not get done in the middle

 

No comments: