Thursday, June 26, 2014

CHICKEN de PROVENCE

diet25

cook time  frozen 4-6 hrs / crockpot

4-6 boneless chicken breast

2T herbs de Provence seasoning mix

1T crushed peppercorn & garlic rub

1 green bell pepper sliced

1 red pepper sliced

1 zucchini cut into chunks

1 can or jar of whole or sliced mushrooms

diet26

since it’s just the two of us I divided  this recipe at the pampered Chef workshop, the spices really stick to the chicken & the veggies so I scraped a lot off,mainly for a prettier picture lol

diet27

he has learned that no plate is served  till all pictures are taken lol!, so after all is over & done picture wise I load him up with all the mushrooms, I am not  a fan of mushrooms, I know they’re in things like cream of mushroom etc. but if they’re big enough to reveal their selves then I don’t touch them lol!

diet28

what’s for dinner at your house?

No comments: