Thursday, August 14, 2014

THROW BACK THURSDAY

COOKIES OF CHRISTMAS PAST

Cute Christmas cookies -

perhaps you've seen  throw back Thursdays on Face Book where people are posting older pictures, well I noticed today that a lot of cooking blogs & sites are posting recipes for throw back Thursday, my kind of throwback lol! every Christmas I make cookies which involves a cookie baking party  then making up pretty platters for friends & family, each year I try to come up with new  cookies as well as some of the old faithful's, with Christmas now far away, trust me it’ll be here sooner than you think! I thought I’d share some  of my favorite cookies I’ve made in the past few years

ccookies08

Butterfinger wantta bes, almond, pistachio, red velvet crinkles, peanut butter 

cookie13cookie21

cherry cardinal ,oatmeal cream pies 

cookie06home03

sand tarts,(wedding cookies) peanut butter

cookie14

lemon burst

cookie15

girl scout samaras, Oreo balls

do you have a favorite cookie recipe? go ahead get those recipes together & start planning a cookie party, whether you have a baking party, a cookie exchange party, or a cookie buffet & hot chocolate  buffet party,  even a gingerbread house making party, the ideals are endless when it comes to cookies! it’s not too early to start planning!

here’s some neat ideas for a cookie swap party

http://www.partyblog.mygrafico.com/christmas-cookie-exchange-clipart-crafts/

 

 

I don’t know about you but this has got me thinking about cookies! lol!

 

No comments: