Thursday, June 19, 2014

SAVORY PORKCHOPS & MORE

starting the day out simple with yogurt for breakfast,tuna salad for lunch, tuna salad is harder to photograph than to make lol! I discovered why I haven’t bought tomato juice in  along time, way to salty for my taste

 

diet11diet12

diet13

ever wonder what all can you do with red cabbage besides adding it to slaw , I seen an idea to Sautee it with Brussels & thought I’d give it  a try  

diet14

so I pulled out my favorite skillet that I've have since we’ve been married, yea that long lo! a little olive oil &  a touch of butter

diet15

add & Sautee  the Brussels, removed them , then added the cabbage

diet16diet17

half way through being tender I added the Brussels back in, added a touch of water & continued cooking till fully tender

 diet18

 I was hoping the cabbage would stay in wedges but they were so tender they fell apart, the pork chops were one of the freezer meals  from the pampered freezer meal workshop

diet19diet10

  then there’s always room for Jell-O!

 diet09

SAVORY PORKCHOPS

4-6 pork chops

1 T  pampered chef crushed peppercorn & garlic

1 T pampered chef herbs de Provence seasoning mix

1 T pampered chef three onion rub

1T pampered chef Asian seasoning mix

1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup

Frozen—cook in crockpot 4-6 hours on high

 

so today was a simple day of tuna salad & experimenting with red cabbage

diet11diet10

No comments: